Hori Hori Classic
First implemented in Japan, the Hori Hori Classic digging tool was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plants, such as Sansai, in the mountains.
Barebones’ unique take on this classic implement was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated sides make it ideal for scooping, digging, and pulling weeds.
Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollow back blade, full stainless steel tang, and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori Classic is a diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime. Intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day's work.
• Vintage-inspired Japanese design
• Heat-tempered 6 ¾” blade with twine cutter
• Full, stainless steel tang
• Rich and durable walnut handle
• Copper ring accent
• Serrated edge and smooth, sharp edge
• Twine cutter and bottle opener
• 1" depth markings
Hori Hori Classic
• Heat-treated 4CR13 stainless steel
Dimensions: 12" x 2" x 1"
Weight: 0.80 lbs
Apply a thin coat of protective oil after each use. Wipe clean of dirt, water, and fingerprints regularly. Use a medium to fine file to straighten out any larger dings or nicks in the blade. The edge can be honed with a medium sharpening disk or stone.
Imported. As a Certified B Corporation, Barebones ensure that its commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches the products worldwide, without exception.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov