The Areaware Grinder. Designed by Dusen Dusen for Areaware.
Use this grinder whenever you need some flavor on your plate and some color in the kitchen. Note: The price is for one (1) grinder only.
Beech wood. The inner mechanism is made of stainless steel, ceramic, and plastic.
2 x 2 x 8 in
Care & Use Instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Do not put your grinder in the dishwasher.
- Keep your grinder in a cool, dry place.
- Both grinders (black or white) can be used for either salt or pepper.
How To Use
Step 1: Remove the top half of the grinder to fill with salt or pepper.
Step 2: Adjust the dial on the bottom of the grinder to set the grind to your ideal consistency. Turn left for a coarser grind, and right for a finer grind.
Step 3: Twist the top half of the grinder to release salt or pepper and season your dish.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and/or lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.