Bornn Multi Swirl 12oz Mug
Looking to add an abstract motif to your kitchenware? Then this collection is for you. A 12oz enamelware mug large enough to quench any thirst yet small enough to fit in any cupboard. Pairs perfectly with other items in this collection to create a uniform display.
BORNN enamelware is co-created and designed in Turkey by sisters Basak Onay and Oyku Thurston. These handmade pieces are made by fusing porcelain onto heavy gauge steel.
Dimension: 5 in x 4 in x 3.25 in
Capacity: 12 oz
Material: Porcelain enamel on steel base
- Dishwasher Safe
- Ok to use on oven, grill, stovetop, campfire
- DO NOT use in microwave
- Don’t use abrasive cleansers or hard water stain removers on the surface
*This item is excluded from all promotions
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov