P.F Candle Co Reed Diffuser (3.5 fl oz) - Amber & Moss
P.F Candle Co Reed Diffuser comes in apothecary-inspired amber glass bottles with the signature kraft label and rattan reeds. Low-maintenance scent throw, all day long - no match necessary.
Each Reed Diffuser contains 3.5 fl oz of fine fragrance oil in a 4 oz amber apothecary-inspired bottle. Lasts approximately 3-4 months. Bottle measures 4.25" in height and reeds are 9" long.
Amber & Moss: A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Notes of sage, moss, and lavender.
How To Use
- Insert rattan reeds directly into bottle and flip weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
- To create a lighter, more subtle scent throw, insert just a few reeds or remove as needed!
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
- The fragrance oils are not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers.
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and/or lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.