Barebones Garden Scissors - Walnut
As seen in Magnolia Magazine and Dwell, these durable garden scissors have an ambidextrous grip that allows you to harvest leafy greens quickly. Wide handles accommodate a comfortable fit with or without gloves. A must-have addition to your tool belt.
• Ambidextrous grip
• Large: 4" blades | Small: 2" blades
• Wide handle provides a comfortable grip
• Durable walnut handle
• Water- and rust-resistant
• Heat-treated stainless steel blades can be sharpened as needed
1 pair of Garden Scissors
Heat-treated stainless steel construction
Large: 8.75" x 3.75" x 0.75"
Small: 7.75" x 3.25" x 0.75"
Large: 0.5 lbs
Small: 0.4 lbs
Imported. As a Certified B Corporation, Barebones ensure that its commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches the products worldwide, without exception.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov