KINTO SACCO Vase Porcelain 01
A single-flower vase with playful and organic form, you can enjoy pairing various flowers and plants with SACCO. The mouths which are at different angles create interesting motion, highlighting the lively and delicate expressions of plants. The compact size makes it easy to incorporate into various interior spaces.
W110 x D100 x H40 mm / 150 ml
W4.3 x D3.9 x H1.6 in / 5.3 oz
- Product size and shape vary in each item due to the manufacturing process.
- The appearance of color glaze unevenness varies in each item. Some products may take on scorched-like texture on the surface. It is a unique glaze effect called "yo-hen", unintended color transformation shown on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov