KINTO SCS-S03 Mug 320ml / 11oz
SLOW COFFEE STYLE was born to bring you the joy of a slow, relaxing passage of time with pour-over coffee. Organic forms, calm colors, and warm textures are designed to help you unwind. The items integrate well into spaces with a relaxing atmosphere. The collection gives depth to your daily ritual of brewing coffee.
φ75 x H80 x W110 mm / 320 ml
φ3.0 x H3.1 x W4.3 in / 11.3 oz
Details & Care Instructions
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water.
- Wash with care.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool.
- Product size and shape vary in each item due to the manufacturing process.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov