KINTO To Go Tumbler - 360ml / 12oz (Pink)
TO GO TUMBLER is ideal for various scenes throughout your day, going to work, driving, or relaxing. The lid is minimally structured for comfortable drinking. Vacuum insulated tumbler retains the temperature and flavor of drinks for a long time, and the tapered form allows easy carrying. A clean design featuring matte texture and calm colors, it brings relaxation to your life on the go.
- φ86 x H128 mm / 360 ml
- φ3.4 x H5.0 in / 12 oz
- 18-8 Stainless steel (powder coating) Copolyester, Silicone. BPA Free.
Details & Care Instructions
- Upper temperature torelance: 100℃/212℉.
- Keep drinks hot (70℃/158℉) for 1 hour.
- Keep drinks cold (10℃/50℉) for 5 hours.
- For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or pre-cool the tumbler prior to use by filling in a bit of hot/cold water for 1-2 mins.
- Do not use in a microwave or oven.
- Do not place near open flames.
- When using a dishwasher, please store them in the upper basket to avoid force and weight applied to them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not drop or subject the product to strong impact as it may cause breakage or leakage.
- Be careful not to pour too much beverage as it may overflow when closing.
- Close the lid tightly to prevent spills or leakage when carrying.
- Attach the silicone rings correctly.
- Do not hold sideways as the product is not airtight.
- Do not hold by the lid as the tumbler may fall and break.
- Some products may have thin lines on the surface due to manufacturing process.
- Push the lid against one side and lift to open it smoothly.
- Be careful when drinking hot beverage. Even if the tumbler surface is cool, the drink may still be hot.
- Do not leave the product under high temperature such as in a car.
- Do not leave the product with beverage inside for long time as it may spoil or cause rust on tumbler.
- Do not use the product with citrus fruit juices as it may deteriorate due to terpene contained in the fruit's skin. Immediately wash and dry well after use, then store it away from other metals to prevent rust.
- Do not leave it soaked as it may rust or break.
- Wash with care.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it may cause rust. When rust spots are found inside the tumbler, add warm water and citric acid in ratio of 10:1, wash with soft sponge.
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.