Mini Artisan Bamboo Cutting & Serving Board
- California Prop 65
- Color Disclaimer
[Bambu] Mini Artisan Bamboo Cutting & Serving Board
This beautiful, handcrafted bamboo mini artisan board makes a great canvas for artisan cheeses, charcuterie, fresh-cut veggies, and more. The unique, slightly oblong design complete with a handle makes it a perfect choice from the kitchen to the table, only mini-sized. Each board is hand burnished to a naturally smooth finish and tied off with a waxed cotton tie for easy storage.
Made for cutting and serving, the mini artisan board will be a perfect addition to your kitchen.
Size: 11" L x 6 1/4" W x 5/8" H
- Fully reversible—cut on one side, serve on the other
- This product is USDA Certified Biobased
- No lacquer coating
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for the best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bamboo & Wood Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.