Organic Bamboo Essentials Utensil (Set of 4)
[Bambu] Organic Bamboo Essentials Utensil (Set of 4)
Whether you're looking for a starter set, or upgrading your current utensils, this set of four bamboo kitchen utensils is superbly designed with the chef in mind. This set includes a mixing spoon, slotted spoon, spatula, and sauce spoon, you're sure to find the right tool for the job every time you're in the kitchen.
The rounded handle design makes for a natural, comfortable grip. Each utensil is made from a single piece of USDA-certified organic bamboo and is hand-burnished to a naturally smooth finish.
Sold as a set of 4 utensils: 1 mixing spoon, 1 slotted spoon, 1 spatula, 1 sauce spoon
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come (in fact, the Bambu founders have a set that has been in use since 2003). Follow these tips for the best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bamboo & Wood Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov