P.F Candle Co Car Fragrance
P.F. Candle Co Car Fragrance is inspired by travel nostalgia, our love of road trips, and the power of scent to make anywhere – even the car – feel like home. Meant first for hanging on the rearview mirror, these are also suitable in other small spaces like bathrooms, drawers, and closets.
Choose the scent from the following:
- Amber & Moss: A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Notes of sage, moss, and lavender.
- Golden Coast: Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
Size: 3"x 3" and include a string for hanging.
Made in United States of America.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov