P.F Candle Co Hand & Body Wash - Teakwood & Tobacco
P.F Candle Co 8 oz Hand & Body Wash - Teakwood & Tobacco
Made with Castile-based soap and fine fragrance oils, this gentle-yet-effective cleanser leaves the skin lightly fragranced and the mind a bit clearer. Formulated first for the hands but suitable for the entire body, this collection is vegan and cruelty-free, contains no sulfates, parabens, or phthalates, and is packaged in recyclable glass bottles to fit right in with any home decor.
- Packaged in 8 oz recyclable & reusable glass bottles.
- Each bottle measures 6.25” in height, 2.25" in width.
Teakwood & Tobacco: The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Notes of leather, teak, and orange. Shipping only available within the US.
How To Use
- A little goes a long way! Follow this guide to get the most out of our Hand & Body Wash.
- For the hands: Wet hands with warm water, rub one pump of soap between hands to create suds, and rinse. Follow with your favorite lotion or hand cream to lock in moisture.
- For the body: Rather than applying Hand & Body Wash directly to loofahs or sponges, we recommend pumping soap into a cupped hand, rubbing vigorously between hands to create suds, applying to wet skin, then using a loofah or sponge over top to massage the soap into the skin. Rinse, dry, and follow with your fave body lotion or body oil to lock in moisture.
We highly suggest performing a small patch test on an inconspicuous part of the skin to test for any sensitivities or allergies before use. Because this product was formulated for use only on the hands and body, we do not recommend using it as a face wash, shampoo, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc.
Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Parfum, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonolobus (Guar) Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Cinnamic Aldehyde, Citral, Limonene
Vegan, cruelty-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and paraben-free.
Our Hand & Body Wash is made with a biodegradable Castile-soap base and fine fragrance oils. We chose Castile because it is both versatile and biodegradable, made from vegetable and other plant-based oils that won’t strip away the skin’s natural oils. Unlike some traditional soaps that contain animal ingredients or harsh ingredients, Castile soap is gentle, vegan, and cruelty-free, with a viscous, gel-like consistency.
Note: Natural separation may occur due to temperature changes or variances in the natural ingredients in the soap base. This is normal and does not affect the performance or quality of the product, and can be remedied by gently shaking the bottle to recombine.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov