P.F Candle Co Incense Cones - Swell
- California Prop 65
- Color Disclaimer
P.F Candle Co Incense Cones
P.F Candle Co's incense cones are packed in custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery.
Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
Each tin contains measures 3" in diameter and 2.2" in height, and contains 30 incense cones.
Swell: 12pm. Salty skin, steady tides, endless afternoons in the hot summer sun. Vibrant, juicy, aquatic. Black currant, tuberose, and sea moss.
How To Use
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Pro tip: the bottom of our tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
- Because we care: the incense tins can be reused after use as storage - or whatever you want!
- We recommend burning our Incense Cones directly on the tin of your Incense Cones container - the lid works as a great heat safe burner, however it prevents your Incense Cone from burning all the way through as a precautionary measure by limiting the amount of oxygen.
The charcoal-based incense cones are hand-dipped in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.