P.F Candle Co Room & Linen Spray (7.75 fl oz)
P.F Candle Co's Room & Linen Sprays offer an effortless, fine mist with a light fragrance! Use daily on your bed sheets, pillows, couches - anywhere in the home that needs a bit of a boost.
Room & Linen Sprays last the longest when sprayed directly onto fabrics. Fragrance typically lasts longer when spraying onto fabrics with a thicker weave.
Each amber glass bottle contains a 7.75 fl oz blend of body-safe fine fragrance oils and water.
- Amber & Moss: A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Sage, moss, and lavender.
- Sweet Grapefruit: Ice-cold lemonade. Dinner on the patio with your favorite people. Grapefruit, yuzu, and lemon.
- Sandalwood Rose: New York meets Los Angeles. Cashmere rose, oud, and sandalwood.
- Golden Coast: Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
How To Use
- To quickly freshen up a space, linens, or the inside of a closet, just use a couple of spritzes.
- Room & Linen Sprays last the longest when sprayed directly onto fabrics, blankets, pillows, clothing, etc. Fragrance typically lasts longer when spraying onto fabrics with a thicker weave.
- Because our Room & Linen Sprays are water-based, they may not be safe for leather products. We recommend testing on an inconspicuous part of any textile first.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov