Splatter Flat Salad Plate - Yellow
Splatter Flat Salad Plate
The Flat Salad Plates are a staple in any busy kitchen. Stackable, easy to clean, and durable enough to use everyday. These small but mighty plates are a great way to phase out plastics and one-time use products from your routine.
Please be aware: If your enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or oven, switch off the heat and allow the items to cool slightly before adding liquid.
Remember, enamelware can get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware, so remember to use an oven mitt and/or trivet to protect your hands and surfaces.
- Dimensions: 8 in x 8 in x 0.75 in
- Material: Porcelain enamel on steel base.
Care Instructions & Enamelware Don'ts
- Dishwasher Safe
- Ok to use on oven, grill, stovetop, campfire
- Don’t use enamelware in the microwave.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners or hard water stain removers.
- Protect your enamelware by drying it thoroughly after each washing or use.
- Don’t use sharp edged metal utensils on your enamelware or it will scratch.
- Don’t allow enamelware items to boil dry when using them on the stovetop as that may damage the enamel surface.
Important Information About Enamelware! Please Read:
Enamelware is a time honored and a time consuming process made by fusing glass onto heavy-gauge steel. Raw steel bodies are machine mulled or hand-formed, glazed and then kiln fired to create a smooth surface.
Enamelware is fired using a traditional kiln which creates very high firing temperatures. Depending on where an individual item is placed in the kiln, the degree impacts the color intensity of the product giving each design a unique beauty and a point of difference.
The patterns differ on each item showing the marks of its journey. These differences as something special that gives your products a unique character to be enjoyed over time.
During the production process of enamelware, products are hung for drying and firing under their rims; therefore, flash rust can appear in these areas, they can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
There are small holes to allow gas to escape on models with hollow handles. Here the air can escape during firing. The little bubbles are part of the enameling process.
There may be seams on the inside of the handle. Basic enamel leaks outwards slightly during firing, and a thin line appears. This is part of the enameling process.
These are not considered defects.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov