Areaware Serving Spoons
Whoever said food isn’t to be played with hasn’t met Areaware Serving Friends! These wooden spoons, carved into charming shapes, bring joy and humor to your dining table. No matter what you’re serving, they'll always be there to serve up smiles.
Hand-shaped serving spoons 2.9 x 12 x 0.6 in
Care & Use Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Keep in a dry location at room temperature.
- Do not soak or put them in the dishwasher as this will dry out the wood.
- Apply mineral oil or olive oil whenever serving spoons feel dry.
- Rub with a wedge of lemon to keep them fresh and prevent bacteria.
- Safe to use with nonstick cooking surfaces.
Artful Craftsmanship & Cherishing Imperfection
Embracing the Beauty of Imperfections: Our unique collection is crafted from natural materials and lovingly handcrafted, resulting in delightful variations. It's important to note that the following characteristics are not defects but rather charming features that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Therefore, they are ineligible for return or refund:
- Tiny black holes and bubbles.
- Surface imperfections that add character.
- Inconsistent color tones, celebrating the organic nature of the materials.
- Different weights, sizes, and shades, showcasing the individuality of each item.
- Irregular patterns, lending an artistic touch to the design.
- Tiny irregularities of contact parts, highlighting the craftsmanship.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
California Prop 65
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov