KINTO Luna Vase 80x70mm / 3x3in
LUNA is a single-flower vase featuring a brass plate that gently shines as though it is reflecting the moonlight. The plate supports the leaves of plants and is suited for enjoying the hydroponic growing of succulents. As the plate can be removed, taking care of plants is easy. The glass vase can also be used on its own to display a small bouquet. The brass will age gracefully over time, adding richness and depth to your interior space.
φ80 x H70 mm / 170 ml
φ3.1 x H2.8 in / 6.0 oz
Details & Care Instructions
- Soda glass, Brass.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool.
- By characteristics of this glassware, the product may contain tiny air bubbles and black dots.
- By characteristics of this glassware, the product surface may frost or smell under high temperature and high humidity. Please wash the product with neutral detergent when it smell or frost.
- Product size and shape vary in each item due to the manufacturing process.
- Slight scratches, darkening, or dents may be found on brass.
- Do not leave brass wet as the humidity may cause the color to change. With continued use, the color of the brass surface will change due to oxidation. To clean the brass, use a metal cleaner and follow its directions.
- By polishing the brass with metal cleaner too hard, the hairline finish on the surface may be chipped away and become more glossy.
- Do not use bleach as it may cause rust on brass.
- There may be a chance that green rust occurs on brass. However, it does not affect quality.
California Prop 65: This business may sell products with chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. California Health and Safety code 25249.5 st seq.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Spend The Nine cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.